When choosing a pediatric dentist, it is important to select one who will be there as your child enters his or her teenage years. Consistency and a high standard of care are essential for both your child’s comfort and their optimal dental heath.
Are you looking for a dentist offering a full spectrum of pediatric services in Johns Creek, GA? If so, you have come to the right place. Here at Children’s Dental Zone, we offer an array of top-quality dental services to meet any and all of your child’s needs!
Our services are as follows:
- Cleanings – A thorough cleaning every six months has been shown to be an extremely effective way to prevent all manner of dental diseases.
- Fillings – Designed to preserve tooth structure and cosmetic appearance in the event of cavities.
- Sealants – Adhesive coatings which are applied to the chewing surface of teeth in the back to help prevent cavities
- Digital X-rays – Emit 90% less radiation than traditional X-rays to protect sensitive mouths.
- Fluoride – An essential element utilized to strengthen teeth and prevent cavities.
- Enamel Deficiency/White Spots – An in-office treatment with a special paste that contains calcium hydroxide and sodium fluoride has been proven to lighten the appearance of these discolorations and strengthen teeth.
- Guidance Eruption – A variety of methods utilized to create adequate space for the eruption of crowded lower permanent incisors.
- Space Maintenance – These are used when a primary tooth has been prematurely lost to hold space for the permanent tooth.
- Crowns – In cases where a cavity has affected so much tooth structure that filling material cannot repair it, a crown is placed for full tooth coverage.
- Teeth Whitening – For children over the age of 14, we offer Sheer Whitening Strips, which are a prescription strength strip for use at home.
- Sports Guards – Athletic guards that offer protection for teeth while participating in athletic activities.
- Pre-orthodontic Treatment – Appliance therapy designed to help preserve the integrity of your child’s smile as he/she transitions from baby teeth to adult teeth.
- Braces – Three stages of treatment, developed based on a child’s age, to repair mitigate incorrect bite issues.
- Invisalign – A fully removable, comfortable orthodontic solution that is perfect for the self-conscious teenager in your family.
- Child Root Canals – A full cleaning of the infected portion of the tooth’s nerve and placement of an antibacterial medicine on the remaining nerve structure.
- Extractions – Utilized when teeth decay or become infected (abscess), are broken due to trauma, or for crowding and orthodontic reasons.
- Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas) – An inhaled gas which has a calming effect to help relax your child during his/her dentist appointment.
- Sedation Dentistry – The use of sedative medications to help your child cope with fear and anxiety during his/her dental treatment.
- Emergency Dental Care – Whether it be trauma, tooth ache or appliance pain, we offer regular and after-hours appointments to accommodate your needs.
Book Your Appointment Today!
More Dental Information
When it comes to pediatric dentistry, patient education is the first step towards effective prevention and treatment. At each visit, your dentist and hygienist will go over at-home care, including proper brushing and flossing techniques. We will discuss any questions or concerns that patients or parents may have regarding our patients’ oral hygiene.
As part of our commitment to optimal patient care, we have compiled a guide for parents and children alike regarding everything that a growing mouth may encounter from birth and through the first 18 years of life. Our comprehensive guide is as follows:
To experience the difference of our all-encompassing pediatric services in Johns Creek, GA, we welcome you to contact us at Children’s Dental Zone today. Simply call (678) 951-8942 or send us an email, and we will be happy to schedule your first appointment. Drs. King and Procter look forward to meeting you!